Remove Brain Remove Community Remove NTC Remove Slides
article thumbnail

NTC: Plenary – Dan Heath, Flip the Switch

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The Friday plenary session at the NTC featured Dan Heath, Co-Author of Flip the Switch, and was all about organizational change. Holly warmed up the crowd with a humorous slide show about the Internet connectivy. She gave a quick update on NTC and thanked everyone including, staff, the community, and sponsors.

NTC 82
article thumbnail

NTC Plenary: Dan Heath, Flip the Switch

The Friday plenary session at the NTC featured Dan Heath, Co-Author of Flip the Switch, and was all about organizational change. Holly warmed up the crowd with a humorous slide show about the Internet connectivy. Also new this year is the online NTC. Holly recognized some “heros&# in the community who have done that.

NTC 66
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NTC Plenary: Dan Heath, Flip the Switch

NTEN

[Sketch by Hong Yee Krauker created on an iPad with Sketchbook Pro The Friday plenary session at the NTC featured Dan Heath, Co-Author of Flip the Switch, and was all about organizational change. Holly warmed up the crowd with a humorous slide show about the Internet connectivy. Also new this year is the online NTC.

NTC 61
article thumbnail

NTC Reflection: How To Make Your Conference Panel A Magical Learning Experience

Our panel included Free Agents Mark Horvath and Shawn Ahmed, along with reps from Red Cross, Save the Children, and Common Ground Communities. That’s the questions I asked myself as I designed my panel for the NTEN’s annual conference, the NTC. You need to engage the whole brain in learning.

NTC 96
article thumbnail

Deep in the Heart of #NPTech: It's time for our #15NTC Round-up

NTEN

We ate BBQ by the pound , celebrated inspiring campaigns and community members , rode around on Segways , and did a lot of photoshopping. ChangeON Trendspotting: 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference , Debra Askanase, Community Organizer 2.0 15NTC Community NTC press' Of course, we learned and shared a ton too.

Nptech 36
article thumbnail

Igniting the 15NTC stage at lightning speed

NTEN

20 slides. 1 slide every 15 seconds. How can we protect yet empower ourselves, our kiddos, families, and communities among the multiple data streams social/media converge? Ten Years of Mistakes and Lessons Learned - The Greatest Hits Speaker: Jeff Coburn, Web Services Manager, Institute for Community Inclusion.

NTC 36
article thumbnail

How To Think Like A Nonprofit Social Marketing Genius: What's Your Brilliant Thought?

Here are my slides from the Convio " Social Media for Social Good " for tomorrow. Given my right brained, non-linear and visual way of presenting ideas, I thought it might be helpful to write up a few notes about the above talk. (tags: nonprofit socialmedia ). More information here.