article thumbnail

Best of Beth's Blog 2008: Finding The Top Ten Posts In Less Than Five MInutes!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I use a variety of tools for this analysis, including Google Analytics, Feedburner subscriber counts, and manually tracking comment to post ratios (typepad doesn't have a nifty plugin like wordpress to automate that grunge work) A tool that use to evlauate my content is PostRank. Bloggers Who Create Community Award.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

What's your (blog) Conversation Strategy?

So, we know that there is a well documented and established lurker to poster ratio that is well established in online communities as the 5%. communities as well. Williambrook mentions a plugin to follow your comments. It appears that the lurker to participant may also hold true for various Web 2.0 What did they miss?

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How To Convince Leadership Content Marketing For Nonprofits Matters

Nonprofits Source

The efficiency ratio , also known as the revenue to cost ratio. The best part of the efficiency ratio is that it doesn’t involve any complex math. Use the efficiency ratio to calculate the ROI of your marketing activities. How else is leadership suppose to react to that? Just basic knowledge of arithmetic.

Content 40
article thumbnail

Measuring the Value of Your Blog: Reflections Over the Last Year

I was inspired by Connie Bensen , a community strategist, who shared a post celebrating the success of her blog over the past year. Word Press users can use General Stats plugin.). Last year, I had a ratio of 1.4 How much is your blog worth? Okay, I'm procrastinating. I just sampled one month. Audience Growth.