Remove Channel Remove Community Remove Comparison Remove Conservancy
article thumbnail

So Your Issue is on the Docket: A SCOTUS Media Checklist, Part One

M+R

Consider holding weekly check-in calls where stakeholders can trade intel and coordinate, and think about other virtual channels that make it as easy as possible to share thinking in real time, like Slack. Develop your fundamentals so that everyone is on the same page. Alignment is easier said than done.

Issue 86
article thumbnail

Top Lessons from GivingTuesday 2023

Neon CRM

GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people to give back to their communities by donating money, volunteering their time, or advocating for causes that they believe in. Where appropriate, we’ll also draw out some conclusions and comparisons to help contextualize where and how GivingTuesday can fit into your nonprofit’s overall strategy.

Lesson 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

7 Things I learned About Social Media Powered Online Fundraising and A Big Heartfelt Thank You for #OceanLoveEarl

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

If you have been following me on Twitter, Facebook, this blog or other social media channels, you know that my father passed away several weeks ago. A total of 3,094 Tweets, Facebook Status Updates, or other social channel used the hashtag #OceanLoveEarl from 6/23-7/15. These were collected using storify.

article thumbnail

What Natural Gas and Email Have in Common

Connection Cafe

I secretly hoped that at least those other 95% recycled… And I couldn't help but draw parallels in my mind about marketing channel mix and energy. In my mind, the comparison works this way: DM=oil TM=coal DRTV=Nuclear Email= Natural gas Mobile, social, geolocation= solar, wind, geothermal. What about solar, wind, and hydrogen?

email 32
article thumbnail

50 Nonprofit Fundraising Strategies to Help You Raise More

Neon CRM

Any good stewardship plan involves consistent and strategic engagement with your donors through a number of channels and with a variety of touchpoints. Be sure to share impact stories, campaign progress, and program updates to keep your community in the know. For example, you don’t want to only reach out when you’re making an ask.

Raise 98
article thumbnail

International Organizations and Social Media: News, Engagement, and Social Data for Policy Change

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

While this represents around 150 million more users than this time last year, these numbers may still be conservative. Social channels continued to show strong growth over the past 12 months, with top social networks adding more than 135 million new users in the course of 2013.

Policy 103