Remove Cancer Remove Community Remove Movie Remove Music
article thumbnail

34 Clever Summer Fundraising Ideas

Whole Whale

Host a Community Clean-Up. Movies for Impact. Summer blockbuster season could offer the opportunity to partner with a local movie theater to screen a relevant film with proceeds going to your cause (some movie theaters are even nonprofits themselves ). The summer is also a time for superhero movie franchises to take over.

Ideas 98
article thumbnail

Youth Programs Featured in TechSoup Global’s Local Impact Map

Tech Soup

Read on for a little Monday morning inspiration and then take a moment to tell us how donations you've gotten through TechSoup have helped you serve your community. Childhood Cancer Support in Canada. Finally, I liked the story of Candlelighters' Childhood Cancer Support Program in Ottawa, Canada. spanhidden.

Map 36
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Youth Programs Featured in TechSoup Global’s Local Impact Map

Tech Soup

Read on for a little Monday morning inspiration and then take a moment to tell us how donations you've gotten through TechSoup have helped you serve your community. Childhood Cancer Support in Canada. Finally, I liked the story of Candlelighters' Childhood Cancer Support Program in Ottawa, Canada. Want to share.

Map 65
article thumbnail

Going Against the Fundraising Grain: Three Unconventional Fundraising Tactics

NonProfit Hub

These can help you enjoy the fundraising process and engage the community in a different manner than a straight ask campaign. This fundraiser involves all the great plot lines from your favorite spy movies: late-night attacks, betrayal, payback-counter attacks, and of course, insurance. Flock away! Challenge Causes.

article thumbnail

100+ Fundraising Event Ideas to Try in 2021 and Beyond

Qgiv

This social aspect makes it a powerful way to boost visibility in your community and raise money for your programs! If you need to do this virtually, you can set up an online store where donors can buy items and supplies and directly send them to the community members in need. in 2019 increase to $108.62 Be creative with this.

Ideas 59
article thumbnail

Balancing People, Profit & Planet: An Interview with Reem Rahim of Numi Tea

Have Fun - Do Good

If you click here you can watch a little movie that shows how their amazing flower teas open up when you steep them. Reem: Well, that one that I mentioned, where a man's mom had cancer, and he bought the teas, and she felt much better. Reem talks about how the company balances the triple bottom line of profits, people and planet.

People 43
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] How To Lead And Manage In Our New Nonprofit Work Reality

Bloomerang

My house that I loved so much that I’m sure that I overpaid and was a fundraiser at Big Brothers Big Sisters at that time and really had to learn to navigate some really choppy waters around what it meant to help folks understand investing in their community in trying times, investing in young people, investing in our staff. Absolutely.