Remove Analytics Remove Community Remove Ratio Remove Spam
article thumbnail

The Importance of Data Analytics for Fundraising Events

Achieve

Let's explore how data analytics can be strategically applied to crucial components of your fundraising event, helping guide you towards making more informed decisions and impactful outcomes. Spam Rate The spam rate is the percentage of email recipients that mark your emails as spam. Anything above 0.3%

article thumbnail

33 Must-Read Updates to Social Media for Social Good: A How-To Guide for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Location-Based Communities (Facebook Places, Google+ Location, Foursquare) and Mobile Social Networking: 5 Hours Weekly. Chapter 3 :: Facebook Community Pages? You can now request to merge your Facebook Community Page with your Official Page. Chapter 4 :: Follow on a 1:1 Ratio on Twitter. And its killing LinkedIn Groups.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

33 Must-Read Updates to Social Media for Social Good: A How-To Guide for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Location-Based Communities (Facebook Places, Google+ Location, Foursquare) and Mobile Social Networking: 5 Hours Weekly. Chapter 3 :: Facebook Community Pages? You can now request to merge your Facebook Community Page with your Official Page. Chapter 4 :: Follow on a 1:1 Ratio on Twitter. And its killing LinkedIn Groups.

article thumbnail

Online Fundraising Site: How To Create A High-Performing Fundraising Website

CauseVox

spamming) their inbox. So, if you happen to set a goal that is fulfilled quickly, you can always raise the goal and rally your community to keep going. Traditionally, companies offer a 1:1 match ratio but some employers do a 1:2 or even a 1:3 match on all donations, up to a maximum amount. 4) Branding & Customization.

article thumbnail

Measuring the Value of Your Blog: Reflections Over the Last Year

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I was inspired by Connie Bensen , a community strategist, who shared a post celebrating the success of her blog over the past year. " That's a hard question for me to answer because as Kaushik notes and all of us bloggers know all too well -- many analytics programs do not track RSS feeds. Last year, I had a ratio of 1.4