article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Senior Care

Bloomerang

See if any of these funders serve your community and if you can qualify for funding. (If The RRF supports advancements in the field of aging specifically in the four categories: caregiving, economic security in later life, housing, and social and intergenerational connectedness. Areas served: Vermont, US. The Eisner Foundation.

Grant 97
article thumbnail

Breaking the Cycle & Starting the Mental Health Conversation

Saleforce Nonprofit

After a year of pandemic-fueled isolation — undoubtedly a primary factor in 42% of adults experiencing anxiety and depression, up 11% from previous years — educational institutions and businesses are making the mental wellbeing of their students and employees a priority. Charlamagne Tha God’s Life’s Work is Helping Black People Heal.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NextGen philanthropists and the transfer of intergenerational wealth

ASU Lodestar Center

continuing series, we invite a nonprofit scholar, student, or professional to. posted by Patsy Kraeger, Ph.D. Welcome to Research Friday! As part of a. highlight current research reports or studies and discuss how they can. inform and improve day-to-day nonprofit practice. In the coming decades, over 40 trillion dollars will change hands.

article thumbnail

Guest Post: Community and Civic Engagement in Museum Programs

Museum 2.0

Since then, Stacey has become an indispensable member of our staff, leading our community programs and inspiring us to think in new ways about how we can build social capital in our community. I chose to focus my thesis on Community and Civic Engagement in Museum Programs.

Museum 49
article thumbnail

My First Intergenerational Social Media: Learning from Gen Z's and Value of Different Points of View

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Yesterday, I facilitated a hot topic workshop at the Healthy Communities Annual Conference hosted by the Search Institute in Minneapolis. Search Institute is an independent nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide leadership, knowledge, and resources to promote healthy children, youth, and communities.

article thumbnail

Who Counts? Grappling with Attendance as a Proxy for Impact

Museum 2.0

It does not include facility rentals, nor people who might see us at a community event but not directly engage. Why do we count participants in an art activity for families at a community center but not members of the Rotary Club to whom I give a presentation about the museum? What''s missing from this picture? as part of a meeting)?

article thumbnail

Elevating Advocacy Voices for Children Through Social Media

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Monthly webinars with the project’s social media facilitator Beth Kanter and a vibrant peer learning community have given us a clear picture of how social media can be a powerful component of our advocacy work. possible solutions to the problem of intergenerational poverty. effective use of social media. organization.

Children 106