article thumbnail

DIY Community Engagement Metrics

Amy Sample Ward

I had a lot of fun yesterday giving a webinar for the Nonprofit Webinar series ; it was a whole hour discussing community engagement! DIY Community Engagement Metrics. Community Mapping. >> Step 1: Identify all the groups within your community. Well, from the planning and analysis side, that is. Presentation.

Metrics 219
article thumbnail

How To: Create a Listening Dashboard for your Organization

Amy Sample Ward

. “Amy Sample Ward&# or “Billy Bicket&# - putting this in the search term area of the alert means that any time Billy’s name (the NetSquared Director) or my own (the NetSquared Global Community Development Manager) is mentioned online, I will get alerted. Tags: resources rss webtools howto listening net2thinktank.

Create 234
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Guest Post on Frogloop: 5 Tips for Running a Competition

Amy Sample Ward

NetSquared supports the community at the intersection of technology and social impact in a few ways, including open innovation competitions. I serve as the Community Development Manager for TechSoup Global’s CDI (Community-Driven Innovation) program, which includes managing community and content strategy for NetSquared.org.

Tips 114
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on August 23rd

Amy Sample Ward

" How to collect email subscribers on your Facebook Page – Have you added a custom welcome page and/or email sign up form to your Facebook Page? Collecting email subscribers on your Facebook Page takes a lot more than simply adding an opt-in form to a tab — you’ll learn how to do that in just a moment."

Web 135
article thumbnail

New on SSIR: You can has memesez?

Amy Sample Ward

For others, it means being aware of what the root of the meme is, why people are remaking and remixing the content, and how your community will respond. The meme video uses the same formula, changing the words to the song and using the well-known Cookie Monster as the lead character. Stick to your voice.

Meme 140
article thumbnail

Great reads from around the web on March 30th

Amy Sample Ward

Any member of the NTEN community is welcome to vote, but only one vote per person, per IP address will be counted." The goal of the communication strategy was to raise general awareness of the issue and offer information and facts for grassroots advocacy. The deadline to vote is noon (Pacific Time) on Monday, April 2nd.

Web 132
article thumbnail

Collaborative Technologies for Social Impact: How Survivors Connect leverages the web and you can, too!

Amy Sample Ward

Every day I field questions from organizations and community groups looking to use facebook, Twitter or YouTube. Our programs, services, and campaigns are successful, instead, when we focus on the community first, and that’s why Aashika Damodar’s work impresses and inspires me. How you can create an online collaboration space!