Remove Broadcast Remove Community Remove Language Remove NGO
article thumbnail

Blogging To Improve Cambodia's Environment

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

My sister was working for an NGO as a volunteer agriculturist in Cambodia and encouraged me to take a job there. Tell us about your work in Cambodia with the NGO, Mlup Baitong. It was difficult to learn to the language at first! How does your NGO use technology to support your advocacy and education work? (I

article thumbnail

How WhatsApp Is Being Used by Nonprofits in India

Recently, Social Misfits Media’s Community Manager, Angharad Francis, interviewed the brilliant Pushpa Aman Singh, Founder of GuideStar India. In this interview, Pushpa discusses her journey prior to founding GuideStar India, her role in helping NGOs and how WhatsApp is driving strong communication among stakeholders.

India 93
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Using WhatsApp to Increase Engagement with Multicultural Communities

Bloomerang

Naira Bonilla will show you how to connect with diverse communities and create strong relationships using WhatsApp, the #1 messaging app in the world. We are here to talk about using WhatsApp to increase engagement with multicultural communities. Full Transcript: Steven: All right. Naira, I got 2:00 Eastern. Naira: Yeah. Naira: Okay.

article thumbnail

15+ Giving Tuesday Campaign Ideas (and Expert Tips) for 2021

Qgiv

Since then Giving Tuesday has grown into a global movement, inspiring millions of people to get involved in doing good in their communities. Any nonprofit or NGO can participate in Giving Tuesday, and there’s no payment or registration needed. How does Giving Tuesday help nonprofits? Try a modernized telethon.

article thumbnail

82 Free or Low-Cost Online Tools & Mobile Apps for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Periscope is a mobile app connected to Twitter that enables nonprofits to easily broadcast live from special events or while on location. Dulingo provides access to free online language learning tools. Global NGO Technology Report :: techreport.ngo. The 2018 Global NGO Technology Report. Periscope :: periscope.tv.

Mobile 267
article thumbnail

106 Free or Low-Cost Online Tools and Resources for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Periscope is a mobile app connected to Twitter that enables nonprofits to easily broadcast live from special events or while on location. Cureo is a collaboration software designed for task teams, boards of directors, committees, staff, and community partners. Dulingo provides access to free online language learning tools.

Resource 279
article thumbnail

NpTech Tag: People Behind Tags, NpTech Timeline, Twitter, and More Widgets

" Gavin's idiosyncratic timeline of circuit riders, NTEN, and other things related to the NPTech community. Tara Hunt's reflection describes Twitter's value, attraction, and benefits while Andy Carvin looks at the potential value from an ngo perspective. Today I Cried resigns ! Face-to-Face Trumps Twitter, Blogs, Podcasts, Video.

Nptech 50