Remove Benchmark Remove Community Remove Slides Remove Volunteer
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 81
article thumbnail

Don’t Miss These 10 Nonprofit Conferences in 2023 & 2024

Neon CRM

There are also VIP tickets available for Radical Impact that come with all session recordings and session notes, custom slides and speaker content, a bonus marketing strategy from Community Boost, additional CFRE credits, and (most importantly) a free t-shirt! Cost: General admission is free.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Power Of Community In Strategic Planning

Bloomerang

Community engagement, though at times unwieldy and time-consuming, is critical to truly propel all variables towards a common goal. Julie Ha Truong will outline best practices in community engagement in planning. I wish I could see you all because so much of what we do in this work is building community. Here we go.

article thumbnail

NCVO Ask the Expert: They asked me!

Amy Sample Ward

I’ll be posting my slides and speaking notes on Tuesday for my session on the topic of “the future of online revenue generation for charities.&# More to come on this question then! 2009 eNonprofit Benchmark Study. “I For more: What Will Online Giving Look Like Next Year. Key questions to ask include: who is your audience?

article thumbnail

Deep in the Heart of #NPTech: It's time for our #15NTC Round-up

NTEN

We ate BBQ by the pound , celebrated inspiring campaigns and community members , rode around on Segways , and did a lot of photoshopping. ChangeON Trendspotting: 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference , Debra Askanase, Community Organizer 2.0 15NTC Community NTC press' Of course, we learned and shared a ton too.

Nptech 36
article thumbnail

Influence | Forum One: Internet Strategy, Social Media, User Experience and Web Site Development

Forum One

You can follow the one-hour archived session (or the slides on Slideshare) to get a nice slice of perspective from Amy Gipson of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Melissa Schoen of. We had a great discussion about how government agencies are using social media, and how the research community can support their efforts.

article thumbnail

27 Recommended Affordable or Free Nonprofit Software Tools

Bloomerang

Google Workspace Platform overview: Google Workspace for Nonprofits is a flexible productivity and communication platform with multiple apps to streamline team collaboration. This includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Meet, and more. Fees or limitations: The Workspace personal plan is free, with a limit of 15 GB per user.