Remove Arts Remove Community Remove Detroit Remove Grant
article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Arts & Culture

Bloomerang

Similar to the list I shared for nonprofits focusing on education , arts and culture tends to be a very popular issue area for American foundations. The large difference is that most funders tend to direct a majority of their arts funding to local and regional organizations. Funding Priority: Arts & Culture. Ford Foundation.

Arts 104
article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Arts & Culture

Kindful

Similar to the list I shared for nonprofits focusing on education , arts and culture tends to be a very popular issue area for American foundations. The large difference is that most funders tend to direct a majority of their arts funding to local and regional organizations. Funding Priority: Arts & Culture. Ford Foundation.

Arts 73
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Funding And Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Youth Programs

Kindful

The youth will eventually be the citizens and leaders of tomorrow and ultimately make invaluable contributions to their families, economic growth, peace building, and sustainable development for all of our communities. See if any of the funders serve your community and if you qualify for funding. Funding Priority: Youth Programs.

Grant 101
article thumbnail

5 Places to Find Grants for Your Nonprofit for FREE!

Get Fully Funded

“Where do I look to find grants for my nonprofit?” Getting grant funds is REALLY exciting! Also, getting a grant means a funder values your nonprofit and trusts you’ll put their money to good use. A Grant is What We Need (or is it?) Plus, grants are never guaranteed from year to year.

Grant 98
article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Education

Kindful

To assist in the arduous grant research process, I’ve created this list of grant resources and funders according to a specific funding focus area: education. . These organizations are currently offering grant and funding opportunities and/or accepting letters of inquiry or project ideas. . California Community Foundation.

Education 111
article thumbnail

The Public Argument About Arts Support as Seen through the Lens of the Detroit Institute of Arts

Museum 2.0

Earlier this month, the Detroit Institute of Arts was "saved" by a voter-approved property tax (called a "millage") in its three surrounding counties. I'm focusing on the community response to the prospect of the millage and the way the public debate reflects broader conversations about the public value of the arts.

Detroit 49
article thumbnail

Pollination Project: $1,000 seed grants to individual change makers

Have Fun - Do Good

The new Pollination Project is giving $1,000 seed grants to individual changemakers, every day, 365 days a year. Do you have an idea for a world-changing project that could bloom with some seed money?

Project 79