Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Network Remove Unconference
article thumbnail

For my mom on Ada Lovelace Day

Amy Sample Ward

Want to connect with other women in technology – learn and share, network and build friendships? We provide a supportive network for the vibrant and thriving community of women in technology professions by giving women an open platform to share their talents, experiences, and insights.&#. What do you think?

Oregon 111
article thumbnail

Is There a Community of #Tech4Good Activists Waiting for You?

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community of Tech4Good meetups is growing! As of January 25, there are 40,000 nonprofit members attending free tech networking events and workshops in 75 cities. However, we aren't everywhere yet , so we're looking for community leaders to start new groups. Friday, February 10, 2017.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Basic Facilitation Techniques for Nonprofits

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Networked Facilitation. Community Organizing. Open Space and Unconference Facilitation. Reflective Practice. Innovation / Generating New Ideas. Making Decisions and Getting Consensus. Strategic Dialogue. Organizational Development. Participatory Gatherings. Any many more. Does it makes your eyes pop out?

article thumbnail

"Real Time Web" Summit - Thursday, October 15, Mountain View CA

Forum One

The real-time web is creating new opportunities in business, media, communication and collaboration. We are bringing together industry leaders using the real-time web in social networks, financial services, media and nonprofit groups to discuss: * the state of the art, science and business of the real-time web. REGISTRATION.

Web 52
article thumbnail

NetSquared Volunteers Help Nonprofits Like You Master Technology

Tech Soup

National Volunteer Week has come and gone, but I ask you to join me every week in celebrating the amazing contributions of TechSoup's NetSquared community. But what that really means is that nonprofits in more than 75 cities have access to free training and networking events every month! You like numbers? Monday, May 1, 2017.

article thumbnail

Influence | Forum One: Internet Strategy, Social Media, User Experience and Web Site Development

Forum One

Skip to Navigation Careers News Client login About Us Services Our Work Blogs Events Contact Us Home › Blogs › Influence Social Networking and #AIDS2010 Suzanne Rainey in Influence 15 Jul 2010 There’s a flurry of action this week as we await the start of the XVIII International AIDS Conference (#AIDS2010) in Vienna, Austria, next week.

article thumbnail

Vote and Comment for ALL these Awesome Nonprofit Panels at SXSW!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I hope you’ll also vote for my panel proposal, Nonprofits and Free Agents in A Networked World and while you’re there vote for the other awesome nonprofit panel proposals (I’ve shared a list below). What are the change issues for traditional nonprofits that want to become “networked nonprofits?&#.

Comment 97