Remove Children Remove Community Remove Haiti Remove Law
article thumbnail

64 Online Stores That Benefit Nonprofits and the Greater Good

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Proceeds benefit the American Civil Liberties Union, a nonprofit that works to defend the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Proceeds benefit First Book, a nonprofit that provides new books and educational resources to schools and programs in low-income communities. Home Goods.

Benefit 322
article thumbnail

48 Online Stores That Benefit Nonprofits and the Greater Good

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Proceeds benefit the American Civil Liberties Union, a nonprofit that works to defend the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Proceeds benefit First Book, a nonprofit that provides new books and educational resources to schools and programs in low-income communities. Household Goods.

Benefit 269
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

48 Online Stores That Benefit Nonprofits and the Greater Good

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Proceeds benefit the American Civil Liberties Union, a nonprofit that works to defend the rights and liberties guaranteed by the Constitution and laws of the United States. Proceeds benefit First Book, a nonprofit that provides new books and educational resources to schools and programs in low-income communities. Household Goods.

Benefit 102
article thumbnail

Youth Programs Benefit from Microsoft Donations

Tech Soup

I hope you can take a moment to tell us how donations you've gotten through TechSoup have helped you serve your community. How One NGO Serves 70,000 Children. It first works with local community people to see what its children need and then tailors programs that are specific to that locale.

article thumbnail

Preparing for the Next Disaster: The Future of #crisisdata

NTEN

On January 12, 2010, I didn't personally experience the major earthquake that hit Haiti, but I was forever changed by it. We're good at listening, responding, engaging, building community, and providing value. In the midst of inexplicable tragedy, my personal definition of the social web got rocked. Crisis data = people .

article thumbnail

Rapid Response at Critical Times of Need – An Essential Guide with Real World Examples

Connection Cafe

Unanticipated press coverage and subsequent attention on your cause can be the result of change of law or a court’s ruling. Share them here so the nonprofit community can be better prepared the next time the need arises. The lesson far too many nonprofits learn the hard way is how to be prepared for unplanned events.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Counting the Costs: Where Capital Campaigns Often Miss the Mark

Bloomerang

It really reiterates the community’s perspective about your project and reinforces the need for it. Or there’s a second bucket that I’m really sort of anecdotally seeing a strong movement or a strong trend in the community. They’re meeting a need in the community. One of the examples I can think of here.