Remove Celebrate Remove Community Remove France Remove Green
article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Cook County Department of Transportation and Highways June PDH Lunch — Incorporating Green Infrastructure. New York, New York: Summer Solstice Success Celebration.

article thumbnail

40+ Unforgettable Live Auction Items that Sell Well

Bloomerang

Celebrity meet and greets It’s not every day that you have the opportunity to sit down for lunch or a video call with your favorite celebrity. Art that has personal meaning for your community is also a safe bet. Search for experiences in countries known for their cuisine, like Italy, France, China, and Mexico.

Artist 74
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Free Ranger Rick, Green Geekery, and Blog Day is Next Week!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Read more about it from Green Miles blog and a summary of reactions from other nonprofits here. They are hosting a contest to win $10,000K to celebrate their launch. The Case Foundation blog also has a section called " Tech4Good " TechSoup blog posts about an online tool and forum discussion about green policies.

Summary 50
article thumbnail

Interview with Temra Costa, Author of Farmer Jane: Women Changing the Way We Eat

Have Fun - Do Good

She is also co-host of the radio show, The Queens of Green on Green 960 , which you can also be downloaded as a podcast. They are either from other countries, or they are embedded in communities of color or of other places, or they've traveled and worked extensively with communities. I went to France.

article thumbnail

Jewish Television Network Delivers Online Religious Service

See3

You are making me feel part of a greater community, thank you. I am a student at Bowling Green State University and cannot make it home for services, this is a great way for me to participate in a service while at school. Thanks for bringing the Yom Kippur office to a small French village ( in Western France), far from any large city.

Service 40