article thumbnail

3 Strategies for Effective Nonprofit E-Learning

The Nerdy NonProfit

These documents were complicated, and the information was previously shared through a long PowerPoint presentation. One of her favorite things to do in the e-learning world is jump in with a client to write a storyboard that is creative and application-based. Needless to say, it was hard to learn from the old format!

Effective 162
article thumbnail

In Search of Bachelors and Philanthropy in Rural Alaska and Video Story Capture Tips

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Last week, my adventure in Alaska started with a meeting with representatives from community foundations around the state of Alaska hosted by the Alaska Community Foundation. So, I did an ambush interview ask him to share why community giving is important. I hope you’ll take the five minutes to watch the clip.

Alaska 94
article thumbnail

Visual Meeting Facilitation Workshop with David Sibbet

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

It goes beyond the linearity of powerpoint, but it to use it to present with takes getting to know the program well – and thinking about your storyboard and visuals as three-dimensional tick-tac-toe board. (I David Sibbet gave an overview of visual meetings and why it is so compelling now.