Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Conference Remove Unconference
article thumbnail

Is There a Community of #Tech4Good Activists Waiting for You?

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community of Tech4Good meetups is growing! However, we aren't everywhere yet , so we're looking for community leaders to start new groups. As a NetSquared organizer, you will become known as someone who's a leader in the Tech4Good community. Saturday, February 18, 2017.

article thumbnail

Collaborative Models for Capturing and Sharing Conference Notes at Nonprofit Gatherings

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

" For me, live blogging notes from conferences and other gatherings helps me think through my fingers about what is being said in the room (and helps me retain it and share it with others (usually via my blog.) I often see many people taking notes at conference, either with pen in a moleskin or typing into a laptop.

Model 50
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The 2016 - 2017 Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar

Everyaction

Thousands of nonprofit pros rely on our annual Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar to discover skill-building, strategy-slaying, network-enhancing nonprofit events. We've scoured the nonprofit-sphere for high-quality conferences, both large and small, broad and specialized, here in the U.S. Marketing & Communications.

article thumbnail

"Real Time Web" Summit - Thursday, October 15, Mountain View CA

Forum One

We're pleased to be partnering with ReadWriteWeb on an exciting conference this week - " The Real Time Web Summit ". The real-time web is creating new opportunities in business, media, communication and collaboration. If you will be in the SF Bay area you should really think about going! REGISTRATION.

Web 52
article thumbnail

NTEN Members Online Round-Up: We're Back in Action, and So Are You!

NTEN

Peter Dietz and Christine Egger officially started the process this week of transitioning Social Actions – the community creating APIs and collaborations to make finding actionable opportunities easier across the web – over to its new home at GuideStar. unconference. Some NTEN members deploy technology, others build it!

NTEN 50
article thumbnail

Basic Facilitation Techniques for Nonprofits

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Community Organizing. Open Space and Unconference Facilitation. These skills are useful in all group settings, whether it is a meeting, workshop, or conference. Reflective Practice. Innovation / Generating New Ideas. Making Decisions and Getting Consensus. Strategic Dialogue. Organizational Development. Networked Facilitation.

article thumbnail

Meet Your Local NetSquared Organizer at #17NTC

Tech Soup

That's why we're thrilled that NetSquared is joining TechSoup in having a strong presence at this year's Nonprofit Technology Conference in Washington, DC. More than 20 NetSquared-affiliated organizers will be at the conference — look for the people wearing NetSquared pins. SF Online Community Meetup.