Remove Blogher Remove Community Remove Global Remove Jordan
article thumbnail

Women in Nonprofit Technology Who Rock: Adding to Fast Company's Most Influential Women in Technology List

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The list included BlogHer founders Elisa Camahort Page, Jory Des Jardins, and Lisa Stone. Susan Tenby is the community manager at TechSoup responsible for their Second Life efforts. Megan Keane blogs at TechSoup community site. is senior consultant for Common Knowledge and covers the sustainable food community.

article thumbnail

Where are the twenty-something or GEN-Y Bloggers Who Are Writing About Social Change and Nonprofits?

I attended the " Twenty-Something Meet Up " at the BlogHer Conference. She is a real community person and is often promoting other people's projects. ConnectionCafe : Connection Cafe has a quite a few Gen Y bloggers - Taylor Shanklin, Misty McLaughlin, Brandy Reppy, Lacey Kruger and Jordan Viator. Why did I go?

Blogger 50
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Solutionary Women: Mei-ying Ho

Have Fun - Do Good

The podcast isn't up yet, but here is a partially modified transcription of our conversation which you can also read along with profiles of other Solutionary Women on Blogher : What is SOUL? It’s really exciting to be in community with people in this way. SOUL is a training center based here in Oakland.

article thumbnail

Mark Pesce at CUA09 - Think Like a Cloud, Make a Storm, Kill the Tower!

Photo by James Jordan I'm actually in the clouds, flying to California on Virgin America using the (not free) wifi listening to Mark Pesce's keynote via Mike Seyfang delivered the other day at Connecting Up Australia the Nonprofit Technology Conference in Australia (see web site for details). I keynoted the conference last year.

Moldova 94