article thumbnail

E-Mediat Networking Conference at the Dead Sea, Jordan

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I’m here at the Dead Sea in Jordan where I delivered the key note for the E-mediat Networking Conference, “New Media for the Networked NGO.” 83% of participants are applying their social media skills to engage local and global communities. I’ve been working on this project for more than year.

Jordan 113
article thumbnail

How Technology Helped Zero to Three + Harold Grinspoon Foundation Through A Crisis

Cloud 4 Good

During the recent 2021 Nonprofit Technology Conference, Cloud for Good Founder and CEO Tal Frankfurt met virtually with two pioneering leaders utilizing Salesforce to innovate in the nonprofit space during COVID-19: Zero to Three Chief Technology Officer Edima Elinewinga and Harold Grinspoon Foundation Chief Information Officer Eric Jordan.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Introducing the 2013 Communities of Impact

NTEN

The 2013 Communities of Impact (CoI) pilot program consists of two groups, both focusing on the ways that nonprofits measure, learn from, and share their data. The idea is to create clear, measurable organizational change to participating nonprofits while sharing the learnings and findings with the whole community.

Impact 88
article thumbnail

7 Reasons Why You Should Attend Nonprofit Summit

Saleforce Nonprofit

s performance on our global mainstage to connect our worldwide attendees through the power of music. Clooney is a globally recognized, high-powered barrister in the field of international human rights and criminal law. I’m so excited to be attending the first-ever Nonprofit Summit for the global nonprofit community.

Nonprofit 134
article thumbnail

What happened in 2020 disaster philanthropy beyond COVID-19?  

Candid

billion from private and community foundations and public charities, 96% of dollars addressed disease outbreaks (mainly COVID-19). Refugees have sought asylum around the globe but primarily in the neighboring countries of Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan. Support racialized communities. All funders are disaster funders”. Be flexible.

article thumbnail

Five Social Media Best Practices for Small NGOs in Developing Countries

Nonprofit Tech for Good

There’s both an art and science to effectively using social media and by implementing the best practices below your NGO’s ability to reach a global audience is significantly increased. Finding refuge just across the border in Hartha, Jordan, the family now lives in a meager one-room shelter. Mashable :: mashable.com. .

article thumbnail

How Nonprofits Can Raise Money Using YouTube

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Community fundraisers. Community Fundraisers will enable multiple YouTube “Creators” to raise money for the same fundraiser on multiple YouTube channels and videos, all updated at the same time. Campaign matching will display matching pledges from brands or other creators directly inside the Fundraiser or Community Fundraiser.

YouTube 252