Remove Artist Remove Community Remove Global Remove Peru
article thumbnail

Interview with My Dad, Tom Aageson, Co-Founder, Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship

Have Fun - Do Good

"If we start losing cultural diversity, we begin to lose our whole sense of community because community is defined by culture. My dad is the co-founder of the Global Center for Cultural Entrepreneurship. They also enrich the community's culture, and they use cultural capital. We developed; for example, a juried show.

Culture 51
article thumbnail

Traveling Postcards: Interview with Founder, Caroline Lovell

Have Fun - Do Good

Hundreds of unique, hand-made art postcards, containing words of compassion and solidarity are hand delivered to individuals and communities all over the world, bringing connection, hope, visibility and voice to women and girls whose lives have suffered from isolation, violence or repression. Yet, I wanted to be that artist and still do.

article thumbnail

Online Storytelling & Cause Marketing: An Interview with Jonah Sachs of Free Range Studios

Have Fun - Do Good

Before I left for Peru, I did an interview for the Big Vision Podcast with Jonah Sachs, the Principal of Free Range Studios , an advertising and marketing firm with offices in Washington DC and Berkeley, California that specializes in non-profits and socially responsible businesses.