article thumbnail

AFP ICON 2023 Recap

Qgiv

Data storytelling is about bringing your data to life in three simple steps: Explore: find patterns and insights Monitor: check performance (leading indicators and key performance indicators) Explain: go beyond the what and dig further into the why. Know your data in and out,” says Emily. The outcome? You can learn something from everybody.”

article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Research galore, a handy handbook, and sandcastles as therapy

NTEN

Yes, Labor Day is now long past (or so it already feels), but the three-day weekend never slowed down the nptech community! If you''re in the area, the Montana Nonprofit Association will be holding its annual conference in Missoula, October 2-4. Read up on your ever generous, thoughtful, and talented peers and have a great weekend!

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Research galore, a handy handbook, and a sandcastles as therapy

NTEN

Yes, Labor Day is now long past (or so it already feels), but the three-day weekend never slowed down the nptech community! If you''re in the area, the Montana Nonprofit Association will be holding its annual conference in Missoula, October 2-4. Read up on your ever generous, thoughtful, and talented peers and have a great weekend!

article thumbnail

Big Vision Podcast: Interview with llyse Hogue Rainforest Action Network

Have Fun - Do Good

And so I thought well, it seems like if we're going to actually change the human patterns that are so severely impacting our environment and communities around the world, maybe there are some other ways to do it. I think a very, very big part of social change is storytelling, and I know that's why you do what you do.

Podcast 40