article thumbnail

The Networked NGO in Pakistan

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

We are working very closely with Dr. Yasmeen Qazi who is the Pakistan Country Advisor and her very talented team members, Dr. Iftikhar Soomro and Seema Zameer — all of whom understand capacity building programs. organizational change, and technology.

Pakistan 111
article thumbnail

Creating Learning Experiences That Connect, Inspire, and Engage

I am very excited about upcoming peer learning projects that I’m working on in 2012, including several for Packard grantees in India, Pakistan, and Africa as well as the e-Mediat project in the Middle East. This is important for both online and offline instructional delivery. Content Delivery Is Not Learning.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Dancefloor and Balcony: What I learned about emergent online collaboration from Eugene Eric Kim

There are now 990 actively engaged Fellows— across the five focal countries of Ethiopia, Nigeria, India, Pakistan, and the Philippines—regularly participating in the Leadership Development for Mobilizing Reproductive Health network activities. ask each member of the circle to pick two people, but don't tell them.

article thumbnail

11NTC Preview: Technology in Times of Disaster: The Important Role of Social media in Disaster Response and Awareness

NTEN

George Durham, Program Manager, Microsoft Global Community Affairs On January 12th, 2010, a devastating earthquake ripped through the Haitian landscape, literally decimating cities like Leogane, Petit Goave, and much of Port-au-Prince. George Durham is a Program Manager with Microsoft’s Global Community Affairs team.

article thumbnail

Women Who Tech Around the World

Created by Alyson Kapin four years ago, WomenWhoTech is a network for thriving community of women in technology professions by giving women an open platform to share their talents, experiences, and insights. I organized and moderated a panel called “ Women Who Tech Globally.” This is an important employment skill for them.

Tech 100