article thumbnail

Nonprofit Strategic Planning: Ultimate Guide + 7 Examples

Bloomerang

When you start using this model, the economy is probably stable, your community and country are at peace, and your organization is well-established in the community. The Denver Foundation’s 2021 Strategic Framework The Denver Foundation is a community nonprofit foundation committed to strengthening the Metro Denver area.

Examples 117
article thumbnail

Are you celebrating Giving Tuesday? These NTEN Members are!

NTEN

Academy of Hope Adaptive Sports Partners of the North Country American Brain Tumor Association American Cancer Society American Childhood Cancer Organization American Heart Association American Jewish World Service American Liver Foundation American Lung Association American Red Cross AmeriCares Animal Humane Society Apple Tree Arts Arcus Foundation (..)

NTEN 81
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Next Generation of Major Donors to Museums: Interview with David Gelles

Museum 2.0

By the time my mom was at the Bay Area Discovery Museum, I was in my late teens/twenties, and I started to know the board socially, including Bob Fisher, who is now very involved with SFMOMA. I included the Delaware Art Museum as an example of this. I’ve known Bob for 15 years now. We have some mutual understanding and trust.

Museum 54
article thumbnail

Kids and Kickstarter: The Rise of PhilanthroKids and Kid Crowdfunding!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Charlotte, A Young Teen, Helping To Save Horse Farm Through A Kick Starter Campaign. ” These are teens (and pre-teens) with a passion for social change and who grew up not knowing what it was like to not to have a cell phone or be connected to Facebook. .” Crowdfunding in general has raised more than 5.1

Charlotte 138