Remove Classroom Remove Community Remove National Remove Online Learning
article thumbnail

How Malala Fund’s Innovative Grantmaking is Revolutionizing Education for Girls

Saleforce Nonprofit

From creating digital learning opportunities and initiatives to protect girls’ mental well-being to securing national funding for education — the Champions we support are driving solutions to girls’ education challenges in their communities. . The game-changing part of Nayla’s platform? It doesn’t require internet access.

article thumbnail

Web Courseworks Wins Silver for Excellence in Technology

Forj

Web Courseworks, a leader in innovative learning management systems and virtual event technology, won a coveted Brandon Hall Group silver award for excellence in the Best Advance in Technology for Virtual-Classroom or Conferencing Technology category. Web Courseworks’ clients have benefitted from Conference Now in a variety of ways.

Web 36
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Stories of Resilience: Annie Wright Schools

Connection Cafe

As schools around the nation approach the fall term, they face big questions about how to manage new needs created by the COVID-19 pandemic. Throughout the year, Annie Wright has also focused on strong communication to its community, providing weekly newsletters and regular updates to parents, teachers, and faculty.

Story 28
article thumbnail

From Community Arts To Community of Online Learners: Janet Salmons, Ph.D

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I started in the Cornell University Center for Theatre Arts , where I founded and directed two programs: Cornell Theatre Outreach and the Community-Based Arts Project. From Cornell I went to the intergenerational, national nonprofit called Magic Me. I figured out that I could offer teaching, training, consulting activities online.

Arts 50
article thumbnail

10 Steps to Extension Professional 2.0 Remix

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I'll be using a new online learning platform that I haven't used before and the participants are a slightly different audience than nonprofit staff or at least I think. Technorati rapidly index tens of thousands of updates every hour, and monitors live communities and the conversations they foster. I'm nervous. This can inform.

Remix 50