Remove Children Remove Community Remove Germany Remove Voice
article thumbnail

Staff Spotlight: Lourdes Sanders, Chief Financial Officer

Forum One

We started with headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia, then expanded to DC, Seattle, and even a presence in Germany. The most recent focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) provides a safe place where voices are heard, people are seen, and diverse opinions are appreciated. Our physical presence has also changed.

Germany 75
article thumbnail

Secret Agent L: Covering the Globe with Random Acts of Kindess

Have Fun - Do Good

It's this amazing community of people who take a few minutes out of their day to leave something behind for someone to find just to let that person know that they're not alone, and that someone is thinking about them. I have them in Japan, and I have them in Germany. I put it up on the website. About how many agents do you have?

Cancer 68
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Meet Our NTC Green Sponsors!

NTEN

Engaging Networks also supports many global nonprofits serving multiple country affiliates, including Oxfam International, WWF (UK, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, and International), PETA (UK and EU) and World Vision International. The ASPCA, Save the Children, and Clean Water Action each have earned over $1 million in donations.

Green 61
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Emerging Trends in Nonprofit Social Media Marketing

Bloomerang

And I wrote two books which are also like my other two children. I recommend always, always, always I talk about this, focus on building a real community that will follow you no matter where you set up shop, they will follow you no matter where you set up shop. How do I spot trafficking in my community? Platforms come and go.