Remove Celebrate Remove Community Remove Illinois Remove Images
article thumbnail

Need Hands-on Help? NetSquared's Free Workshops Are in Your Community

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Chicago, Illinois: "Not a Scientist" with Dave Levitan. Chicago, Illinois: Engaging Your Donors for Lifelong Giving. Or, apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

11 Creative Charity Fundraising Event Ideas

CauseVox

Plan a livestream for the end of a fundraising campaign to gain excitement and to celebrate the end, or kick off the event with a livestream. It got a ton of community engagement, brought attention to their work, and brought on individual fundraisers. 5K/Marathon. If you want to make something more accessible, Yeah! Golf Marathon.

Charity 98
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Volunteers Help Nonprofits Like You Master Technology

Tech Soup

National Volunteer Week has come and gone, but I ask you to join me every week in celebrating the amazing contributions of TechSoup's NetSquared community. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. You like numbers?

article thumbnail

Build Your Storymaking Skills with Free Events and Webinars

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Storymakers Community Events. Chicago, Illinois: Digital Storytelling Month Kickoff. Chicago, Illinois: Digital Storytelling Part II.

article thumbnail

Comprehensive Guide To Year-End Giving

CauseVox

What is a realistic goal for the timeline and your community? Here’s why: Extra attention and spotlight thanks to high publicity around #GivingTuesday Plug-and-play tools and assets from GivingTuesday.org to help market your campaign More participants ultimately means more support for the nonprofit community overall.

Guide 73
article thumbnail

Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Primer For Nonprofits

CauseVox

SOS Children’s Villages of Illinois ran their annual holiday giving campaign through CauseVox for the first time in 2020. Nancy Ramos Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois. Celebrate Every Win. Celebrate every single win to keep enthusiasm high. As they do, they’ll spread the word and share your story.

article thumbnail

Peer-to-Peer Fundraising: Everything You Need to Know [2022]

CauseVox

SOS Children’s Villages of Illinois ran their annual holiday giving campaign through CauseVox for the first time in 2020. Nancy Ramos Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois. Celebrate Every Win. Celebrate every single win to keep enthusiasm high. As they do, they’ll spread the word and share your story.