article thumbnail

What Does a NetSquared Event Look Like?

Tech Soup

Describing NetSquared events is difficult, because each one focuses on a different topic and has a unique flavor set by the organizing team. Instead of words, let me try a few pictures that will illustrate our community. Join us every month for a dose of community inspiration. Wednesday, April 22, 2015. Thursday, April 23, 2015.

article thumbnail

Your Local Tech4Good Club Is Ready to Help

Tech Soup

" That's why TechSoup invests in developing the best practices of our NetSquared network. Diversity — how to make sure the organizing team, presenters, attendees, and content are inclusive and reflective of the community. Find your closest NetSquared group. Upcoming Tech4Good Events. Africa + Middle East.

Local 48
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Summary: Best Wishes for Healthy, Happy, and Social 2008!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Britt Bravo at NetSquared summarized a community discussion about the "Best of the Nonprofit Social Web." I am wondering how all relates to the NpTech tag community and what it means. The NpTech Tag started as an experimental community tagging project in 2005. bubble would burst. And if you???re

Summary 50
article thumbnail

NpTag Tag and Nonprofit Collaborative Tag Project Types

Joshua Schacter at Berkman Center lecture notes Oct. The ctc I worked with and started to write about in this place -- (going from bookmarking to social bookmarking stories ) scan netsquared case studies for others ) Like having access to my coleagues bookmark or rolodex with having to call them and interupt them. A tag community.

Tag 50
article thumbnail

Reflections on Mixed Reality Events in Second Life

The live video feed was being streamed from the Netsquared gathering in San Francisco happening at the same time as the virtual gatherng in Second Life. Jeska Linden , Community Manager for Linden Labs, has the mike in her hand, while her avatar is behind the podium in Second Life. Here's a few reflections from people in the room.