article thumbnail

Is It Worth It? An ROI Calculator for Social Network Campaigns - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

For example, my agency moves client X from a $9 hr wage job to earning $14/hr through training and capacity building, and so now that person is able to leave food stamps aside and is paying more taxes (we increasingly need to measure "community impact" of our programs). I would love to see more success stories -- post em here!

article thumbnail

Is It Worth It? An ROI Calculator for Social Network Campaigns - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

For example, my agency moves client X from a $9 hr wage job to earning $14/hr through training and capacity building, and so now that person is able to leave food stamps aside and is paying more taxes (we increasingly need to measure "community impact" of our programs). I would love to see more success stories -- post em here!

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Care2

ROI 53
article thumbnail

One Web. For All.

NTEN

OneWebDay provides an opportunity for communities to celebrate the power of the Web for positive change, to take action to protect what they value most about it, and to educate the public and policy-makers on the social, economic, and political impact of the Web. Unfortunately, these issues rarely break through the noise barrier.

Web 36