Remove Blogher Remove Community Remove Disaster Remove Issue
article thumbnail

Network for Good Study of Disaster Giving

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I'm finally back home after an extended business trip that began with the Blogher 2006 conference. " I wonder what would happen if Grace's idea from Community Assistance Panel was a reality? What would be the result if we could mobilize the blogher network?

article thumbnail

Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants: Using Social Networking Tools - Advice, Brief Case Study, and Resources

So the issue is more how to best match your strategy, outcomes, and audience with the right tool and what type of simple experiment can you set up and what will you learn? " What you are looking for how best to interact with the community as well as the techniques. I interviewed Tuesday Gutierrez from SaveGuimaras over at blogher.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

NPTechersphere is Talking

Kivi Leroux Miller who blogs at Nonprofit Communications gives us a summary of what nonprofit consultants are posting. Katrin Verclas, who was named Executive Director of N-TEN in June, has been on cross-country tour over the summer meeting with members of the N-TEN community at meet-ups. My full review is coming soon.)

Blogher 50
article thumbnail

Angela Devlen: Emergency Management Professional and Blogger

We are working with international partners to address the consequences of disasters and violence on women and their families at the grassroots level-an issue that is near and dear to my heart. I was also involved with the Search and Rescue Team and was a Red Cross Disaster Action Team member. I like to call it passion for life.

Blogger 50
article thumbnail

Small Groups Can Change the World: An Interview with Marianne Manilov of The Engage Network

Have Fun - Do Good

"It's not how many friends you have on Facebook, it's the depth of connection of our community ties that will keep us together and allow us to have political power together." Last week, after the election, BlogHer co-founder Lisa Stone, asked What Will You Do To Change America? We also looked to the business community.

Group 41