Remove Avatar Remove Community Remove Leadership Remove Picture
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] The Board’s Role in Fundraising & Resource Development

Bloomerang

I’ve worked in direct services, operations and executive leadership. . That should be one of the expectations of the board members because that is going to give them a true picture of what it means to serve the clients in the community. We did a Halloween event where we served thousands of community kids.

Roles 122
article thumbnail

If we’d had Twitter on 9/11

Connection Cafe

Maybe it’s because I spent so many of the dark hours that followed cut-off from my community – so disconnected from friends & family, on a business trip that mutated into a frantic 2-day race home through the desert Southwest – that I started to consider what it would have been like if we’d had Twitter on 9/11.

Twitter 36
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Interview with Jonathon Colman: Social Media Secrets from a Green Geek

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Jonathon Coleman's Twitter Avatar. m also blessed with entrepreneurial leadership who aren???t s awesome toolset and leverage the strength of their community? This helps us be good community members and avoid issues of spamming. hosted by Forum One Communications. Who is that doggy in your twitter avatar?

article thumbnail

Live Blog: Is Technology Really Good for Human Rights

Amy Sample Ward

I think there are people who say “yes, there are people who have said I’ve changed my avatar green…&# One of the things with Dean’s campaign initially was that they had huge amounts of online activism but had problems turning that into real life work. THe right to community is all about access.

Iran 152