Remove Adobe Remove Community Remove Doc Remove Laptop
article thumbnail

Crazy for the Tools

NTEN

My weeks are all about writing, communicating with clients, staying in touch with project teams, being able to touch lightly many things, bear down and provide assistance on a few, all while keeping tons of things secure and backed-up. It runs on Adobe Air, so it works transparently and stays lightweight on Windows, Linux and Mac.

Tools 60
article thumbnail

Cloud Computing for Small Nonprofits: Lessons Learned from 5 Years in the Cloud

NTEN

When he died in 1999, I connected with a community of colorectal cancer patients, caregivers, and family members online. Both are extensible platforms with strong nonprofit user communities. When we first rolled out Google Apps in early 2008 I had visions of a Microsoft Word burning party as everyone embraced Google Docs.

Lesson 96
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Cloud Computing for Small Nonprofits: Lessons Learned from 5 Years in the Cloud

NTEN

When he died in 1999, I connected with a community of colorectal cancer patients, caregivers, and family members online. Both are extensible platforms with strong nonprofit user communities. When we first rolled out Google Apps in early 2008 I had visions of a Microsoft Word burning party as everyone embraced Google Docs.

Lesson 96
article thumbnail

Advice for Consultants - Part 2

Robert Weiner

Today I’m posting Karen Nyhus ‘ advice, originally posted on NTEN’s nptechconsult forum (for members only) in response to a request for “resources and tips for our nonprofit technology community to help them start things off right in 2007.&# Make sure this is agreed to. - get a good time tracking system. Karen Nyhus.