article thumbnail

Great News! The 2019 Global NGO Technology Report Has Secured Sponsorship

Nonprofit Tech for Good

In the end, it came to down to three potential sponsors – all of which were top-caliber organizations with strong ties to the global NGO community, but the can-do, start-up mentality of the staff at Funraise – combined with their passion and understanding of the value of the research – is what gave Funraise the edge.

NGO 193
article thumbnail

Mission Possible: Tell Us Your Symantec Story and Win Prizes!

Tech Soup

What drives you and motivates you to create change in your community? Tell us about the change you're making in your community. states of Maryland, North Dakota, and Vermont; the Canadian province of Québec; and in any and all jurisdictions where skill contest advertising promotions are prohibited or restricted by law.

Story 36
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

The Future of Fundraising Is Peer-to-Peer

Achieve

When I was leading fundraising efforts at a national nonprofit, the focus of everything I did was the individual donor. Liberty in North Korea. , or LiNK, an organization based in California that works to rescue and resettle North Korean refugees. This blog was originally published on. Philantopic. on January 31, 2015.

article thumbnail

Mobile Storytelling: An Evolving Story

NTEN

I don’t have an identity grounded in an single culture, nation or land. Recently, overcoming a freak October snowstorm in Washington DC, I went to the National Museum of the American Indian , and then to the National Museum of American History. At one time, I would have referred to this as being nomadic. Our Stories.

article thumbnail

Mr. Jim Goes to Washington (and New York, and Nairobi, and Seoul, and Kampala, and Boston…)

Beneblog: Technology Meets Society

It’s the week of the United Nations General Assembly and the Clinton Global Initiative. She is a University of Minnesota law school professor who was born in Africa and is a terrific advocate for the Treaty and its empowerment of the blind community. Bookshare was there with two offers. A nice reminder of why we do this work!

New York 100