article thumbnail

Your #nptech Community Events Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you’re holding regular events gathering the #nptech community let me know and I’ll include you in the next community calendar! Naples, FL: How to Evaluate your Social Media Campaigns. Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Wednesday, July 9.

article thumbnail

2023 Top Nonprofit Conferences

Whole Whale

These include Advertising & Brand Strategy, Startups, Tech, Media and more. Who attends : Nonprofit communications teams, techies, and some fundraisers. We LOVE the community around this conference. The community is very welcoming and it is clear why many people return year after year. Where: Fort Worth Texas.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Trending Sources

article thumbnail

How can nonprofits enact successful inclusion strategies for disabled stakeholders?

ASU Lodestar Center

By engaging disabled stakeholders, nonprofits will have the “disability lens” and will have better relationships with individuals belonging to the disabled and cross-marginalized communities. Update and maintain websites and social media profiles. Recommendations for leadership and management.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Celebrates Progress and Looks Forward to 2015

Tech Soup

TechSoup’s NetSquared community organizers connect nonprofits with local technology experts. The goal is to create strong, self-sufficient communities of nonprofit technology professionals (and accidental techies too!). NetSquared community in Austin for the 15NTC conference in March. San Francisco Online Community Meetup.

article thumbnail

Pro Bono Perspectives: Advice from Social Good Leaders

Connection Cafe

When people ask me why they should listen to our new podcast, I share how much I’ve learned from hearing the stories from our inspiring guests — about creating positive change in my community, about how pro bono service can activate a purpose-driven career and how to make a measurable difference for society. . ” .

Advice 24
article thumbnail

The 2019 Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar

The Science Behind Engaging your Supporters

The premise is that governing well is essential for strong nonprofits working efficiently and effectively to address critical needs in our communities. Our institute is designed to advance the skills and knowledge of nonprofit professionals, volunteers, board members, and community leaders. Nonprofit Management / @usdsoles.

Calendar 111
article thumbnail

n-0-v8

Connection Cafe

Convio clients are innovating everyday… testing new combinations of multi-channel messaging, building on our open platforms, exploring social media, and shifting away from siloed departments and technology to an approach focused on constituent engagement. P.S. You can see all the slides from the TX Nonprofit Summit here.