Remove Broadcast Remove Community Remove France Remove Government
article thumbnail

Sheroes You Should Know: Inspiring Stories for #WomensHistoryMonth

EveryAction

But her experience and those of the residents in her community inspired her greatest work, A Raisin in the Sun , the first play written by an African American to be produced on Broadway. Chanel's designs revolutionized views on women in society and opened doors for modernization in France and worldwide. Edmonia Lewis. Shero Explorers.

Story 133
article thumbnail

The Frogloop Interview: Sheeraz Haji - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

I have learned that there is an enormous diversity within the sector – higher education institutions, advocacy groups, public broadcasting stations, health organizations, unions, associations and relief organizations are distinct from each other. Sheeraz Haji: Back then I had the naïve view that all nonprofits were alike.

article thumbnail

The Frogloop Interview: Sheeraz Haji - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

I have learned that there is an enormous diversity within the sector – higher education institutions, advocacy groups, public broadcasting stations, health organizations, unions, associations and relief organizations are distinct from each other. Sheeraz Haji: Back then I had the naïve view that all nonprofits were alike.