Remove Award Remove Community Remove Grant Remove Utah
article thumbnail

Autism After 21 Utah Project: Lessons from a first-time fundraiser

Candid

I had recently joined Madison House Autism Foundation as the Director of the Autism After 21 Utah Project (AA21 Utah). However, I was determined to push away my fears and become a successful fundraiser because the mission of AA21 Utah is so important. I’d taken it for granted that these resources were just there.

Utah 105
article thumbnail

Autism After 21 Utah Project: Lessons from a first-time fundraiser

Candid

I had recently joined Madison House Autism Foundation as the Director of the Autism After 21 Utah Project (AA21 Utah). The mission of AA21 Utah is too important. I quickly became responsible for identifying potential funding opportunities, grant-writing, stewardship efforts, and reporting to funders.

Utah 52
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Senior Care

Bloomerang

See if any of these funders serve your community and if you can qualify for funding. (If Grant Research Tip: When searching for funding, it is important not to overlook potential federal or state resources. Sigma and collaborating nursing organizations have several upcoming research grant opportunities for nurses around the globe.

Grant 100
article thumbnail

AFP ICON 2023 Recap

Qgiv

When you focus on what makes a donor feel good, you create more long-term donor relationships, bringing them together in a community around your cause. Meta Verified will grant users a blue tick for $14.99 He now oversees countless award-winning restaurants and devotes his work to giving back to underserved communities.

article thumbnail

See What’s Out There » Blog Archive » Mountaintop Mining – Seeing is rejecting.

See3

Mining is in the news a lot recently because of the terrible tragedy in Utah where six miners are presumed dead in a mine collapse and at least three more have been killed trying to rescue them. MTM is bringing many things to Appalachia that other regions take for granted. Another kind of mining made today’s news.