article thumbnail

Get Fundraising Tips at a NetSquared Community Event

Tech Soup

If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Beirut, Lebanon: Writing Workshops: Monthly. Hamra, Lebanon: صورة غب الطلب. IMAGE ATTRIBUTION GUIDELINES Image Name: Author / License. Europe and the Middle East.

article thumbnail

Your #NPtech Community Calendar for July

Tech Soup

Have you ever thought about hosting nonprofit technology events in your community? If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group. You should, because it's awesome fun.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Non-Boring #Tech4Good Meetings for Nonprofits

Tech Soup

NetSquared organizers bring together the nonprofit technology community for face-to-face meetings. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. Beirut, Lebanon: Lebanon's Digital Big Bang — An AltCity Info Session.

article thumbnail

The Deep Learning When Nonprofit Techies Get Together

Tech Soup

I heard from an organizer who told me that her last two jobs have come from her volunteer role in our community, and from many others who told me that getting together with their peers is what gives them the energy to continue to find innovative ways to use technology for good. Join them every month for a dose of community invigoration!

article thumbnail

Love to Learn Tech Tips in Person? NetSquared Is for You!

Tech Soup

Every month TechSoup's NetSquared community organizers volunteer to bring free and low-cost nonprofit technology events and workshops to more than 50 cities. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. San Francisco, California.

article thumbnail

Keeping Your 2016 Resolutions with NetSquared's Free Workshops

Tech Soup

Our live, in-person events are hosted by a global network of volunteers dedicated to building strong, self-sufficient local communities of nonprofit technology practitioners. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar.

article thumbnail

E-Mediat: Networked Capacity Building in the Middle East

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Last week, I participated in three very intense days of project, curriculum, and online community planning for a new project, E-Mediat , a multi-stakeholder capacity building project for NGOS and Social Media in the Middle East. Deliver targeted, cutting-edge social media training and coaching to 150 – 250 NGOs and CSOs in 15+ communities.

Network 95