Remove Cisco Remove Community Remove Local Remove NGO
article thumbnail

E-Mediat: Day 2 – The Networked NGO in the Arab World

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

We spent Day 2 of the E-Mediat Train the Trainer sessions on “ Translating The Networked NGO in the Arab World.&# To localize Networked Nonprofit concepts to an Arab NGO context, as appropriate, for improved project outcomes. The specific learning objectives: To understand the principles of “being” a Networked Nonprofit.

NGO 105
article thumbnail

E-Mediat Networking Conference at the Dead Sea, Jordan

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I’m here at the Dead Sea in Jordan where I delivered the key note for the E-mediat Networking Conference, “New Media for the Networked NGO.” I also developed the curriculum for the 15 workshops that were localized and delivered by the in-country trainers to over 220 NGOs over 9-month period.

Jordan 113
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Building the Tech Capacity of Nonprofits Everywhere with TechSoup's NetSquared Events

Tech Soup

TechSoup's catalog includes more than 375 products from over 90 companies like Microsoft, Adobe, Cisco, Intuit, and Symantec. We believe that NGOs learn best from each other, so NetSquared provides a platform where we can come together face to face to share technology tips and create a community of practice around tech for good.

article thumbnail

Nonprofit Tech Forecasts for 2013

Tech Soup

More and more nonprofit, library, and NGO offices worldwide will need to accommodate personally-owned tablets and smartphones on wireless networks in order to work and communicate. Our community team has assembled a great collection of resources for tips on developing apps and optimizing resources. The Decline of PCs.

Tech 74