Remove Analysis Remove Community Remove Headline Remove Milwaukee
article thumbnail

Is It Worth It? An ROI Calculator for Social Network Campaigns - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

And in response to the question of "intangible value," I think its about being able to access as many people as possible when your version of a Katrina hits or you have a window of opportunity where the issue youre working on hits the headlines. Have you done this analysis on other tactics, Im thinking Internet advertising for one.

article thumbnail

Is It Worth It? An ROI Calculator for Social Network Campaigns - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

And in response to the question of "intangible value," I think its about being able to access as many people as possible when your version of a Katrina hits or you have a window of opportunity where the issue youre working on hits the headlines. Have you done this analysis on other tactics, Im thinking Internet advertising for one.

article thumbnail

Care2

ROI 53