article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. I provide my managers with communications skills training. Effective written and verbal communications are even more important when most of your interactions are done over Zoom. Be safe, be well.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

January 2022 equity update to the community

NTEN

This evaluation process involves all three equity committees, including board, community, and staff. While our complete evaluation is quite long, we’ve summarized reflections and commitments for 2022 from every area of our commitments in practice. We reviewed the sliding scale for membership. Staff, board, and volunteers.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 81
article thumbnail

Reflections from 12NTC Panel on Data Visualization

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The day of the panel, I published a blog post that shared our slides, wiki, and resources. Knowledge capture makes it easy to share the learning with others in the community, but as a session designer and speaker – you can also use it to do an “ after action ” review to help you review the delivery and the content.

article thumbnail

New on SSIR: Innovating at the Speed of Communities

Amy Sample Ward

I’m gathering my thoughts to start putting together my slides and presentation and wanted to stop for reflection and sharing. Libraries, whether associated with a school, government, agency or geography, serve a community. Communities As A Model. Libraries can and should be doing the same.

Community 167
article thumbnail

A Reflection on Networked Professional Learning

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

There was a slowness to it that we don’t have with digital photography (perhaps because the slide film was expensive and we didn’t want to waste film). It gave me some reflection time away from the daily fast-paced, always moving forward world of social media. It gave me space to give social media use some mindful attention.

article thumbnail

Reflections from #MFOM14: Email Marketing, Fundraising, and Visual Communications

NTEN

To learn more about how you can use email marketing to support year-round online fundraising, Ive uploaded my slides to Slideshare. On day 2, I was part of the Visual Communications panel with four panelists (some you might recognize from the NTEN Community!):