article thumbnail

Why You Should Share a Member Spotlight (+ Sample Questions and Examples)

Wild Apricot

You already provide your members with amazing benefits , fun events, educational resources, and a community of like-minded. Your members are the heart and soul of your membership organization — everything you do is for them and thanks to them!

Sample 78
article thumbnail

4 Easy Ways to Acquire New Donors for Your Nonprofit with Peer-to-Peer Fundraising

Nonprofit Tech for Good

That’s why it’s key to market your peer-to-peer fundraisers in your community. This way, your posts are seen by people beyond your immediate community. Develop ads for social and Google that you can target toward people in your community. This type of fundraising appeal puts the FUN in fundraising!

Donor 332
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Run a Productive, Fun Nonprofit Board Meeting

Get Fully Funded

You CAN have an organized, efficient, and yes – even FUN — Board meeting. Your Board should be talking about community or economic pressures that may affect your program. The post Run a Productive, Fun Nonprofit Board Meeting appeared first on Get Fully Funded. Well, have no fear. I GET IT, and I’m here to help!

Fun 98
article thumbnail

Community Building begins with Community Organizing

Amy Sample Ward

Yesterday, I had a very fun time presenting with my friend and colleague Debra Askanase at the 2 011 National Conference on Volunteering and Service. We focused on principles for community building and community organizing, as well as examples of both short-term and long-term engagement. Principles of Community Organizing.

Community 253
article thumbnail

Amy Sample Ward, Community Builder and Nptechie: How I Have Fun and Do Good

Have Fun - Do Good

Happy Monday, Have Fun, Do Gooders! T he fourth guest post in my have fun, do good blogger series is by Amy Sample Ward. Amy is a blogger and trainer focused on supporting and educating organizations and changemakers in the use of evolving technologies that cultivate and engage communities. Sharing is caring, so they say!

Fun 53
article thumbnail

Supercharge Your Intern Program: 18 Proven Assignment Ideas Across Marketing, Data, & More

Whole Whale

The safest way to have interns participate in social media is to have them analyze the data and then come up with sample posts for the platform. For fun, have them also prepare a 30 minute presentation for the organization. For fun, you can also offer a bounty for any spelling or grammar errors found on the site.

article thumbnail

DIY Community Engagement Metrics

Amy Sample Ward

I had a lot of fun yesterday giving a webinar for the Nonprofit Webinar series ; it was a whole hour discussing community engagement! DIY Community Engagement Metrics. View more presentations from Amy Sample Ward. Community Mapping. >> Step 1: Identify all the groups within your community.

Metrics 219