Remove Children Remove Community Remove Organization Remove Texas
article thumbnail

Visionlink "FORE" Education!

VisionLink

The scholarship awards funds to undergraduate students pursuing a career in the social services sector at universities across the Endeavors footprint, including the University of Texas at San Antonio. We are humanitarians driven to build better connections for communities like yours, www.visionlink.org solutions.visionlink.org

article thumbnail

Endeavors

VisionLink

Visionlink is honored to begin supporting the work of Endeavors, an organization based in San Antonio, Texas. Endeavors seeks to unify families and communities torn apart by poverty, unemployment, or neglect by providing real, practical solutions and a path to earned income.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Funding And Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Mental Health

Bloomerang

According to The World Health Organization , of the 1 billion people around the world currently experiencing a mental disorder, more than 80% are without any form of quality, affordable care. The grantmakers and funders on this list seek to remedy this healthcare crisis in their communities and beyond. The New York Community Trust.

Grant 100
article thumbnail

Funding And Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Mental Health

Kindful

According to The World Health Organization , of the 1 billion people around the world currently experiencing a mental disorder, more than 80% are without any form of quality, affordable care. The grantmakers and funders on this list seek to remedy this healthcare crisis in their communities and beyond. The New York Community Trust.

Grant 111
article thumbnail

Funding & Grant Resources For Nonprofits Focused On Arts & Culture

Bloomerang

The large difference is that most funders tend to direct a majority of their arts funding to local and regional organizations. So, while there are a few global and national options below, most are targeted to their communities. As this list makes clear, many foundations tend to primarily fund organizations in their city and/or state.

Arts 106
article thumbnail

Help Hurricane Harvey Victims: Where To Donate #HoustonStrong

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

I watched the news reports from Texas and was horrified at the scale of this disaster. When a natural disaster strikes, I make a donation to my go to national or global charities for disaster relief Team Rubicon, Save the Children , and/or Global Giving. PortLight “Inclusive Disaster Relief” SPCA of Texas.

Hurricane 136
article thumbnail

Higher Education Funding & Grant Resources

Bloomerang

Similar to the funders in my previous post on education , the organizations listed below focus their efforts on activities inside and outside of the classroom. What is most important is that whoever writes the grant fully understands the project and the organization and how to present both to the funders. . Funding Priority: Education.