article thumbnail

Culture, Community, and Technology—A Successful 2022 Convergence

.orgSource

The.orgSource and.orgCommunity teams send our best wishes to our clients and friends for a happy and productive 2023. The motivation to build stronger relationships, both remote and in-person, resonated across the association community. We invited industry providers and association thought leaders to describe their partnerships.

Culture 221
article thumbnail

Drones, Robots, and Farmers—Prepare Your Association to Meet Fast-Moving Technology Trends

.orgSource

To make a point about technology and its impact on the future of work, Hugh Lee, Co-Founder of Fusion Productions, told me this story: “Several years ago, we invited some young presenters who were developing cutting edge farming technology to digitalNow. We talked with entrepreneurs across our community.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

How to Maintain Relevance and Revenue in Today’s Economy

Association Analytics

For example, let’s say your association sold two products (Product A and Product B) last year that brought in the same total revenue – $20,000 each. Product A’s price point is $1,000 so you only sold 20 units of that product. However, Product B’s price point is $100, which means you sold 200 units of that product.

article thumbnail

10 Top Virtual Events from the Tech Industry

AccelEvents

One of the best ways to showcase new tech designs and products is through an industry event. However, with the COVID-19 pandemic and major event shutdowns across the globe, industries have been forced to get creative. Ever since virtual events first became possible, the tech industry has been all over this space.

article thumbnail

Spring forward into innovation with the Nimble AMS Spring ‘24 release

Nimble AMS

The Nimble AMS Spring ‘24 product r elease is here to deliver ! Our Nimble AMS team is always working to offer the latest updates to enhance your organization and meet your association-specific needs. We’re offering even more capability in our community, with built-in collaboration features in NimbleLand.

Product 139
article thumbnail

[Free Webinar] An Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Nonprofits

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Enterprise Solutions Executive at Eventgroove and nonprofit industry professional If you could significantly increase staff productivity and improve community engagement and impact, what kind of impact would that have on your cause?

Free 177
article thumbnail

Beyond Bronze, Silver, and Gold—Grow Success With Purpose

.orgSource

This uncertainty prompted me to invite two of the most visionary people I know to spend time with me on my podcast considering the future of the association industry. Both are steeped in the world of associations and are avid students of strategy, business, and culture beyond this industry. This episode will air on March 30.