Remove Comment Remove Community Remove Philanthropy Remove Poll
article thumbnail

[VIDEO] Creative Ways People Contribute to Community

Bloomerang

Lindsay Simonds will decode the top five most impactful ways people contribute to communities. By understanding core motivations, intentions, perspectives reflected in this webinar, you will be able to build a stronger case for support, increase the impact you have, and gain strategies for creating and preserving community.

People 78
article thumbnail

10 Social Media Metrics for Nonprofit Organizations (and How To Track Them)

Nonprofit Tech for Good

Seventy-nine percent said they hadn’t found ways to do so.” – Chronicle of Philanthropy, November 12, 2009. This will change quickly as you build your communities on social media sites. At the beginning of each of my webinars, I poll my attendees: “Where did you first find out about this webinar?&# Volunteers.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

AllTop: My new blogroll

Amy Sample Ward

I’ve combined some of my favorite RSS feeds from the NPTech community, Social Entrepreneurship sector, and Philanthropy news. I’d love to hear the blogs you recommend get added to the Alltop page, so it can function as the ultimate blogroll for this community. Why am I using Alltop?

RSS 100
article thumbnail

Social Media and Mobile for Real Time Professional Learning at Conferences

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

CEO and President of Silicon Valley Community Foundation. The use of mobile and social media enhanced the experience beyond having the standard back channel via a hashtag on Twitter, but the substance of his comments resonated. In contrast, mobile polling offers is a more structured form of interaction. Carson , Ph.D.,

article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Sharing

NTEN

Drop us a line or include your links in the comments! Cody Switzer wrote about saying “thank you” this week in The Chronicle of Philanthropy. While expressing gratitude is an important communication, he points out that a short message is just as effective as over extended gratitude. Please take a second to take our poll.

Share 55
article thumbnail

Take a Shower and Other WFH Tips from Your Social Good Peers

Connection Cafe

S o, we polled our Blackbaud Champions for their best tips on how to manage and stay productive. – Gurukarm Khalsa, Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Greater Boston . Add them in the comment section below! . We received an overwhelming response and have included some of their responses below. as per normal.

article thumbnail

Fight Digital Fatigue: 3 Tips for Nonprofit Communications

Achieve

Getting in touch with supporters is critical to your nonprofit’s success, whether you’re promoting an upcoming fundraising campaign or need volunteers for a community program. Make your online content more interactive and engaging using these content ideas: Blog posts with comments sections. Social media polls.

Digital 52