Remove 2011 Remove Community Remove Help Remove NTEN
article thumbnail

Happy #GivingTuesday! Help Me Support NTEN!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

For the past three years, I’ve been a fundraising champion for NTEN, the premier organization for nonprofit techies. NTEN provides connections, learning, and inspiration for nonprofit techies like me to do their best work. So, please join me today and help me support NTEN on #GivingTuesday. askbethk. —

NTEN 90
article thumbnail

Claim Your Slice of Pie: Take the 2011 NTEN Community Survey

NTEN

Flickr: anythreewords Did you know that Fundrasing and Development staff was the fastest-growing constituency in the NTEN (read: nonprofit tech) community? > Please take the 2011 NTEN Community Survey Each year NTEN surveys the nonprofit technology community (that's YOU) to ask: How do you use technology in your work?

NTEN 47
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

2011 NTEN LIfetime Achievement Award: Judy Hallman

NTEN

Each year, NTEN recognizes a member of this community who has furthered the work of the nonprofit technology field through dedication, innovation, and leadership. It’s that determination that has allowed her to help so many people and nonprofits over the years. She’s on the Advisory Board of PIN Inc.

Award 60
article thumbnail

Help Shape the 2011 NTC Agenda: Session Proposal Voting is Now Open!

NTEN

Voting is now open for the 2011 Nonprofit Technology Conference session proposals! > We received more than 400 ideas this year -- a 75% increase over last year -- and we need your help to narrow those down to the 100 or so that will make the 2011 NTC the best one yet. As always, thanks for your help. > Vote Now.

article thumbnail

2011 NTEN Champions Fundraising Campaign by the Numbers

NTEN

You may recall that the NTEN community recently helped us raise over $15,000 to host more local events throughout 2012. We value both transparency and sharing here at NTEN, so we decided we would share all our campaign results with you. We sent a total of four emails to our community soliciting donations directly.

NTEN 55
article thumbnail

The 2010 NTEN Community Survey: Add Your Voice

NTEN

Well, we at NTEN have our very own version of this, except we do it every spring -- and we don't just want to know who you are, we also want to know things like: How do you use technology in your work? How's NTEN doing? Are we helping you tackle technology issues in your work? > Please take the 2010 Community Survey.

NTEN 47
article thumbnail

NTEN Is Hiring a Membership Director (Breathe Easy, We're Keeping Annaliese Too!)

NTEN

2010 has been a good year for NTEN. After a lot strategic planning, much hard work (and not a little luck), we've managed to grow our membership, help more nonprofits learn nonprofit technology skills through our programs, and connect the NTEN community more than ever before. We listen to what you say you want from NTEN.

NTEN 94