article thumbnail

NTEN Champion: Corey Pudhorodsky

NTEN

Do you remember the first time you learned about the NTEN community and the services the Nonprofit Technology Network provides? Like me, I'm sure NTEN is very special to you, which is why I'm honored to share an opportunity to give back to NTEN – and give others a chance to discover our community. >

NTEN 47
article thumbnail

I’m Doing Giving Tuesday Not Black Friday: One Week To Go!

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Please join me in signing the pledge on the site to confirm that you’ll spend that day investing in community and family, rather than stuff. And, on the following Tuesday, I will participate, support, and enjoy “ Giving Tuesday.” I’m spending the day with family in Atlantic City, NJ.

Giving 108
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Case Study: Community-Based Fundraising

NTEN

These may be easy to execute, as they don’t require much planning, yet they are far less personal than community-based fundraisers, providing less of an opportunity to increase awareness about your cause. Case Study: The Highmark Walk for a Healthy Community. Highmark Inc.

article thumbnail

My Audience is My Community

Connection Cafe

Rogers, so I think it’s safe to say they know a little something about nurturing one’s community. And according to Amy Sample Ward , a nonprofit rock star with NTEN and presenter at PMDMC, one of the best ways to engage your audience is to listen to them. MicrosoftInternetExplorer4. can someone please say genius?).

article thumbnail

Member Round Up: We're Up To All Good!

NTEN

NTEN members are even using The Hunger Games buzz to educate about real world food and water issues. 2012 Nonprofit Technology Conference exhibitor Click & Pledge introduced the first “ QR PayCard ”, which integrates the conveniences of QR code donations with pre-approved credit card payments. It even integrates with Salesforce !

article thumbnail

Free and Open Source tool #14: SugarCRM

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

So for the next few tools, I’ll be describing CRMs (Constituent/Contact/Community/Customer Relationship Management). It has three versions: Enterprise, Professional, and Community Edition. It also gets kudos from NTEN’s satisfaction survey (it came in third, after CiviCRM and Salesforce.) 2 admin 04.20.08

article thumbnail

Member Round Up: Working Together!

NTEN

Many of you know Annaliese as a great resource for any questions regarding all aspects of NTEN’s resources and nonprofit technology in general. Last year she changed her focus at NTEN to became our Research and Publications Director, and she’s already receiving huge honors for her work. Have more news to share?

Work 52