article thumbnail

NonProfit 2.0 UnConference and holiday discount

Amy Sample Ward

Unconference is coming to Washington, D.C., Unconference here. delivers the best of both worlds, offering great keynote sessions led by Amanda Rose, Founder of Twestival, but in an unconference way with no PowerPoint, 15 minute leads, and open questions and dialogue for fantastic conversations. Communications.

article thumbnail

Welcome Julia Smith, NTEN's Community Development Manager!

NTEN

I''m so excited to officially welcome Julia Smith as NTEN''s new Community Development Manager! Julia began working with NTEN on the Communities of Impact (CoI) project earlier this year, and now we''re thrilled to have her on the NTEN staff! Julia is no stranger to the nonprofit technology community.

NTEN 63
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Online Community Unconference June 10 in Mountain View, California

Tech Soup

Next week, I'll be attending The Online Community Unconference (OCU) , along with my TechSoup community colleague, Susan Tenby. Those involved in online community development for-profits and nonprofits alike share many common challenges: community management, tools, marketing, business models, legal issues, and more.

article thumbnail

Interview with NTEN's Content Manager: Steph Routh

NTEN

We''re so excited to welcome our new Content Manager, Steph Routh to the NTEN team! Steph will be managing and keeping the great online community content flowing, while doubling as one of Portland''s most revered bike & transportation advocates outside the office. How did you first become involved with the NTEN Community?

NTEN 92
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Technology Meetings In Your Community

Tech Soup

Wellington, New Zealand: Engage Your Community unConference. Portland, OR: Web Experience Management: Why Your Website is More than a Website. Check out the blog to keep on top of the gossip from our community. Toronto, Canada: Office 365 Lunch and Learn. Naples, FL: WordPress Walk-In-Clinic. Saturday, February 22.

article thumbnail

Vendor Relationship Management: Why Nonprofits Should Care

Tech Soup

TechSoup's Senior Online Community Manager, Lewis Haidt, introduced me to Vendor Relationship Management (more commonly shortened to VRM), which is sort of the converse to Customer Relationship Management. Vendor Relationship Management is meant to serve as the customer-side counterpart of CRM. Challenges.

article thumbnail

She's Geeky -- An Unconference for Women in Technology

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

connect to each other and address issues women face in participating in technical communities. This is an unconference so it will have an agenda created by the people who attend. Product building/management in large organizations. Our goal is to create an open space forum for women in tech to come together to. Enterprise IT.