Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Hosting Remove Slides
article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. I provide my managers with communications skills training. I’m hosting a couple of staff lunches at the office this month, complete with amazing Asian food.

Celebrate 130
article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

Here are some of my thoughts going into the conversation and slides if you prefer engaging that way: Crowdsourcing for Social Change. You can see the full collection, and how they were voted on by the community here: [link]. Collaboration via social media has enabled the program to come together and launch.

Community 207
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Webinar Recap: Foundations and Online Collaboration

Forum One

Forum One hosted a webinar on June 23 on online collaboration for philanthropic organizations. You can follow the one-hour archived session (or the slides on Slideshare ) to get a nice slice of perspective from Amy Gipson of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Melissa Schoen of the California Healthcare Foundation.

article thumbnail

10 Top Virtual Events from the Tech Industry

AccelEvents

And now, more than ever, tech has risen to the challenge and hosted some of the biggest most important tech virtual events this year. . However, with event technology, Qualtrics was able to launch their campaign WorkDifferent on August 12th, which featured a significant pivot from physical events to the online communities. .

article thumbnail

13 Virtual Fundraising Event Takeaways From 4 Marketing Professionals

Classy

We recently wrapped up our 2021 Collaborative: Virtual Sessions event here at Classy. The Classy team created engaging content that Collaborative participants could use in their professional lives. Alexa shared a variety of ways her team evaluated the success of their planning and execution of the Collaborative event.

Virtual 105
article thumbnail

27 Recommended Affordable or Free Nonprofit Software Tools

Bloomerang

Best Free Project Management Software for Nonprofits Project management software is specialized productivity software that makes it easier for teams to collaborate on projects, set deadlines, and keep their fellow team members up to date on the status of different tasks. This includes Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Meet, and more.

article thumbnail

Getting Social with Your Local Nonprofit Tech Community

Tech Soup

That's why each month NetSquared organizers in 60 cities across the globe host networking events for the nonprofit tech community. Check out the [blog]([link] to get a taste of our grassroots community. * **Katharine Bierce** recorded her recent [tech and philanthropy panel]([link]. Want to learn about PCI compliance?