Remove Collaborative Learning Remove Community Remove Develop Remove Knowledge
article thumbnail

Zero-cost, maximum-impact professional development for fundraisers

Candid

In a sector working to address urgent issues, development professionals are under constant pressure to enhance their fundraising skillset. Enter Candid Learning —a treasure trove of educational resources designed to empower you with top-tier fundraising expertise.

article thumbnail

Digital Analytics Basics: Free Online Academy from Google

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

In the 60 minutes piece, it is referred to the flipped classroom or peer instruction a mindset that directs attention away from teachers and puts it squarely on the students and their learning. Taking self-directed and collaborative learning a step further is peeragogy.

Analytics 106
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

From Community Arts To Community of Online Learners: Janet Salmons, Ph.D

I started in the Cornell University Center for Theatre Arts , where I founded and directed two programs: Cornell Theatre Outreach and the Community-Based Arts Project. It focused on collaborative e-learning. I have developed and teach a variety of graduate courses on leadership and team leadership.

Arts 50
article thumbnail

A Blueprint to Building a New Model of Community Care

Saleforce Nonprofit

Although much of our work over the past year and a half has focused on providing immediate support to communities acutely impacted by the pandemic, we’re on a mission to build a thriving San Francisco in the months and years ahead. Their work and in-depth knowledge of the communities they serve have fostered critical networks of care.

article thumbnail

NpTech Tag Roundup: Election Day, NPTech Blog Chatter, and Tool Talk

Finally, this comes from a library techie, but I'm sure that nonprofit techies might agree with the advice, " How To Keep Techies Happy " Marketing, Knowledge Management, and Evaluation Somehow there is a connection between these areas and David Wilcox puts his finger on it with his posts ( here , here , and here ).

Nptech 50
article thumbnail

Building My Leadership Tribe in the American Express Leadership Academy

ASU Lodestar Center

And yet, according to that April 2019 HBR study, Educating the Next Generation of Leaders , “the most difficult skills to teach, measure, or even articulate are leading, communicating, relating, and energizing groups,” all of which require collaborative learning environments, individual coaching and personalized learning plans.

article thumbnail

Harnessing Philanthropy to Promote Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Nonprofit Sector

ASU Lodestar Center

There is a glaring lack of diversity within the nonprofit sector and philanthropic community that harms not only minority communities but nonprofit institutions themselves. The traditional power dynamics created between philanthropy, nonprofit organizations and the community beneficiaries of the nonprofit work is imbalanced.