Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Local Remove Unconference
article thumbnail

Meet Your Local NetSquared Organizer at #17NTC

Tech Soup

Don't worry, there are NetSquared groups in 75 cities who are dedicated to holding events for their local nonprofit technology communities. Naples, Florida: Google Drive: Tips and Tricks for Collaboration and Productivity. SF Online Community Meetup. They're going to try and recruit you. Upcoming Tech4Good Events.

article thumbnail

Is There a Community of #Tech4Good Activists Waiting for You?

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community of Tech4Good meetups is growing! However, we aren't everywhere yet , so we're looking for community leaders to start new groups. As a NetSquared organizer, you will become known as someone who's a leader in the Tech4Good community. Tuesday, March 7, 2017. Wednesday, March 8, 2017.

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Letter from Participation Camp: The Digital Divide

Forum One

As a relative newbie here at Forum One, I wasn't sure what to expect when as I headed to my very first "unconference." The unconference was about connecting government managers and staff, public engagement experts, online tool developers, and citizens to encourage shared insights, decisions, and actions in government.

article thumbnail

Live from Transparency Camp '09 in DC

Forum One

There were folks there from NYC, west coast, and elsewhere, but about 2/3 were locals from DC. And the " bar camp " format, or unconference or "open space" approach, really leads to meaningful topics and peer to peer discussions. Tags: Events Technology Communication Collaboration Strategy. See the chart of sessions.

DC 52
article thumbnail

Influence | Forum One: Internet Strategy, Social Media, User Experience and Web Site Development

Forum One

Read More » Collaboration for Funders: Understanding the Challenges Joe Anderson in Influence 1 Jul 2010 This is part two of a series on online collaboration for grantmakers. In part one, we looked at determing the value of creating a collaboration community.If We also saw some.

article thumbnail

NetSquared Volunteers Help Nonprofits Like You Master Technology

Tech Soup

National Volunteer Week has come and gone, but I ask you to join me every week in celebrating the amazing contributions of TechSoup's NetSquared community. If you're holding monthly events gathering the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar. SF Online Community Meetup.

article thumbnail

Influence | Forum One: Internet Strategy, Social Media, User Experience and Web Site Development

Forum One

Read More » Collaboration for Funders: Understanding the Challenges Joe Anderson in Influence 1 Jul 2010 This is part two of a series on online collaboration for grantmakers. In part one, we looked at determing the value of creating a collaboration community.If We also saw some.