Remove Advocacy Remove Community Remove Europe Remove Storytelling
article thumbnail

Start 2017 by Building Your Tech Skills and Community

Tech Soup

TechSoup's NetSquared community is hosting free monthly technology meetups in 74 cities globally, but with more than 39,000 members, it can be hard to get a sense of the community's needs. To be a part of a larger nonprofit community/networking. They come to us looking for practical tips and a supportive community.

Benin 37
article thumbnail

Get Help in Telling the Story of Your Nonprofit's Impact

Tech Soup

We know that good stories power fundraising and marketing, so join one of our free events to discover powerful case studies and connect with digital storytelling experts in your community. Europe and UK. Decatur, Illinois: Storytelling, Planning, and Scheduling Content for Your Nonprofit #Storymakers2017. Washington, D.C.:

professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Join Our 24-Hour Round-the-World Twitter Chat

Tech Soup

Since our last storytelling Twitter chat , both the opportunities and challenges in producing a great digital story have increased. As organizations begin wading into this cluttered storytelling landscape, and begin picking platforms, tools, and narratives, excitement can quickly evaporate. AUSTRALIA. Host : @ConnectingUp , @mathan_a.

article thumbnail

Improve Your Fundraising Approach and Skills at NetSquared Meetups

Tech Soup

With more than 75 events scheduled for October, there's probably an event scheduled for your community, so RSVP now for one of our meetups. If you're holding monthly events that gather the #nptech community, let me know , and I'll include you in the next community calendar, or apply today to start your own NetSquared group.

article thumbnail

Philanthropic Leadership: Engaging Board Members As Fundraising Ambassadors

Bloomerang

I’ve managed campaigns ranging from about $5 million to over a billion dollars in health care, education, arts and culture, and advocacy sectors. And we have about 300 employees across the country and a few in Europe as well. They are natural storytellers and advocates for your organization. Okay, so positive trend.

article thumbnail

The 2016 Best Nonprofit Conferences Calendar

EveryAction

The Agents of Change Summit aims to unify and expand the community of professionals using marketing and technology to change people’s health and lifestyle behaviors for social good. frank is the foremost gathering of people who use strategic communications to drive social change. Agents of Change Summit. Agents of Change Summit.

Calendar 177
article thumbnail

Nonprofit Tech Forecasts for 2013

Tech Soup

TechSoup's online community manager, Michael DeLong, also predicts that nonprofits, libraries, and NGOs will increasingly integrate an overall mobile strategy into their work in 2013. Our community team has assembled a great collection of resources for tips on developing apps and optimizing resources. I hope she's right.

Tech 74