Remove 2009 Remove Community Remove Feeds Remove Info
article thumbnail

NTEN Member Buzz Round-Up

NTEN

" The online community will then vote on the one to use. M+R Strategic Services released the 2009 eNonprofit Benchmarks Study ( with NTEN ) last week, and Allyson Kapin wrote up some top take-aways. And back to my 2009 NTENnies Highlights: Lou August. Thanks, Peter!

NTEN 40
article thumbnail

What do web stats mean, anyway?

Zen and the Art of Nonprofit Technology

I don’t want to start a race to the top of the Nonprofit 25 – where organizations start spending more time worrying about their position on that list, and less time feeding people. Allan says: Granted, web site stats will not tell me anything about how many hungry people a nonprofit feeds. 3 David Zeidman 09.18.07

Stats 100
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

10 Fast Tips to Boost E-newsletter Performance - Online Fundraising, Advocacy, and Social Media - frogloop

Care2

frogloop Home frogloop Home Receive monthly updates Subscribe to our RSS feed Follow frogloop on Twitter Most Popular Posts Social Network ROI Calculator Social Networking for Nonprofits: ROI, Tracking Tools and More "While Theyre Hot!" Gather demographic info if you don’t already have it.

article thumbnail

Guest Post by Deanna Zandt Measure THIS! An intro to social media ROI

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

The following is a talk I gave about ROI for Social Media at the 2009 Social Tech Training in Toronto, ON. This isn't a broadcast medium; this is a place to engage with your community. (A Share others' info relevant to your work. You can then save those searches as RSS feeds, or in the application you use for Twitter.

ROI 50
article thumbnail

SXSW: Social Media Nonprofit ROI Poetry Slam - Slides, Links, and Poems (long)

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Tell me what thy wildlife name is on the twitter feed-but be sure! My twitter feed: [link]. NWF's Twitter feed: [link]. asked our chapters if it was valuable to them in telling their story and getting info out, made adjustments based on their feedback. . And as a kicker to have a spot for aggregated info.

ROI 76
article thumbnail

The Real Housewives of Social Media: Cooking up Recipes for Nonprofit Success

NTEN

The Strategy by David Neff of Ridgewood: Ingenious Communication Strategies If 2009 was the year everyone and their mom jumped into the social media pool, then 2010 is the year of strategy. They built an iGoogle dashboard and fed RSS feeds based on information they were seeking in online social networks. Be transparent.

article thumbnail

2010 Online Giving Trends

sgEngage

compared to the same time period in 2009. compared to 2009. Share 0 saves Save If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. This was led by 55.6% growth by large organizations. Online giving is 7.6% in December 2010.

Trend 82