Remove Collaboration Remove Community Remove Policy Remove Slides
article thumbnail

January 2022 equity update to the community

NTEN

This evaluation process involves all three equity committees, including board, community, and staff. This post is part of our continued efforts to share updates about internal and external efforts and outcomes to more directly invite accountability and collaboration in this work. We reviewed the sliding scale for membership.

article thumbnail

Celebrating 25 Years of Innovation and Impact: Reflecting on Our Journey

The MatrixFiles

WHO we serve isn’t changing – we’re still committed and focused on the association and nonprofit community. When I sent everyone home in March 2020, we already had a well-defined and well supported remote work policy. I provide my managers with communications skills training.

Celebrate 130
professionals

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

article thumbnail

Crowdsourcing: Community vs Crowd

Amy Sample Ward

Here are some of my thoughts going into the conversation and slides if you prefer engaging that way: Crowdsourcing for Social Change. You can see the full collection, and how they were voted on by the community here: [link]. Collaboration via social media has enabled the program to come together and launch.

Community 207
article thumbnail

Multiple Platform Social Media Strategies: Recap from #StateandMain14

NTEN

Last week I got to attend the National Alliance for Media and Culture (NAMAC) and Alliance for Community Media (ACM) ''s first-ever joint National Conference: State and Main 2014 ( #StateMain14 ) in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, we were joined by fellow panelists, Felicia Pride , pride collaborative, and Nickey Robare , St.

article thumbnail

Dancefloor and Balcony: What I learned about emergent online collaboration from Eugene Eric Kim

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

Since 2000, the Institute of International Education has worked on leadership development with the goal of building and sustaining networks of leaders who would improve the delivery of family planning and reproductive health outcomes through improved services and policies. Self-organizing is difficult without communication.

article thumbnail

Tech Policies for Virtual Teams: A Leader’s Responsibility

Non Profit Quarterly

Welcome to “Tech Policies for Virtual Teams—A Leader’s Responsibility.” I’ve been in community with you now for actually two years around that, through the webinar program, and I’m just really glad to welcome you back, if you are a Leading Edge member. Next slide, please.) We also are practical, and agile, and collaborative.

Policy 102
article thumbnail

Nine Ways Networked Nonprofits Use Slideshare

Beth's Blog: How Nonprofits Can Use Social Media

These are my notes for webinar about Nonprofits and Slideshare , a social site where community members share presentations, documents and pdfs. For a couple of years, I’ve been an avid member of the Slideshare community, sharing, browsing, and collaborating on content and watching how nonprofits use the platform.